Thursday, February 08, 2018

What I have been working on today!

Hello Everyone
I am teaching tomorrow Friday 9th of February at Cumberland Park Community centre and I still have some room in my classes for anyone in Adelaide wanting to join me.


First up I have a Graphic 45 Layout Class. You can bring a 4x6 inch photo for the layout out if you like or add it to your page later on. I have used some papers from Penny's Paper Doll Family and a couple of papers from two other Graphic 45 collections. The chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs. I had the perfect photo for this layout, its one taken of my four daughters mucking around and is a favourite of mine. I will put the layout into a kit once I have taught it. Cost of the class is $16 + $20 Kit. The class is at 10am till 12.30pm. Please ring me on 0416053688 or 8277 1298 to book in.
 
 
Second class is my Graphic 45 Project Life Style Double layout. I have designed these layouts to use all the those small photos you get when you buy a school photo bundle. There is room for 13 photos over two pages.  This should be enough to display your child's entire school life, showing how he/she has changed over the years. I really enjoyed designing these pages, they came together beautifully.
The class is at 1pm-4pm and is $16 + $22.  Please ring me on 0416053688 or 8277 1298 to book in.
Not sure if this will end up in a kit, please let me know if any of you want one.
Still have another three projects to do for classes on Saturday and Monday, so back to work.
Thanks for looking
Jane

2 comments:



  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete