Sunday, December 24, 2017

DAY Five 24th December
Hello everyone
Today did not go according to plan, my 2 year old grandson kept them busy all day. I had hoped to spend some time doing my Patchwork Kits.

 
I have been creating Patchwork squares for over 9 years and have made at least 6 of the above frames. I just love this form of scrapbooking. The above frame holds 40 1 1/2 inch x 1 1/2 inch square photos. I call it my "Where's Wally" scrapbooking frame as each time you look, you find something else. To make a big frame like this, you need 9 kits and a 50xm x 50cm shadow box frame from Ikea.
 I did find time to sort out the next 4 sets of Patchwork pieces and started kit them up. I need to cut papers, sort out the charms, ribbons, flowers and more for each and every  kit. It all takes time. I plan to spend part of tomorrow finishing them as Christmas Day for me will be spent quietly with just Anna and me.
I should have these kits + a couple of others online by the end of the week.

Patchwork Pieces Kit 7

 
This is a travel theme set of patchwork pieces. I do have this one nearly finished with the kits as least all done. A little bit of work on the instructions still to do. The papers used in this set are from a heap of different collections. I have missed placed one square so I will have to make another.

Patchwork Pieces Kit 8

 
I have made this kit using quotes to suit males or boys. I love all the quotes especially the one about the power tools. The Graphic 45 papers are from Good Old Sport.
 

 
The embellishment packs for Kit 8.

Patchwork Pieces Kit 9

 
I seem to have missed placed one of the squares for this set, will have to make an extra one. The papers used for this set are Graphic 45's Botanical Tea Time.

Patchwork Pieces Kit 10

 
   I have used Graphic 45's New Collection Fairie Dust for this set. The colours are beautiful and the photos don't really show how pretty it really is.

Each kit is $25 each, papers come pre-cut, chipboard pre-inked. Step by step instructions with photos are included.
 Thanks for looking
Hope everyone of you have a wonderful Christmas spent with Family and Friends tomorrow and you all get spoil!
See you tomorrow.
hugs
Jane



5 comments: