Friday, December 22, 2017

DAY Three: Friday 22nd December.

 You are my Everything Everyday.


 
So day three is nearly over and here is my layout for today.
I have the instructions all done and the kit is online at Seriously Scrapbooking. Just click on the title and it will take you to the website. The kit is $22
So
Day Four tomorrow, I will be having my grandson for the afternoon so I will have to start early tomorrow. I have chosen a selection of papers from lots of different Graphic 45 collections.
Wonder what the layout will look like when it is finished!
 
For anyone who knows their Graphic 45 collections, then you should recognise them.
For those of you interested - from left to the right the collections are
1st - Nicolas, 2nd -Typography, 3rd - The Magic of Oz, 4th - Come away with Me and the last one is from Midnight Masquerade.
Chipboard from Imaginarium Designs. I have sorted out a photo of me to use for this layout.
Will post again tomorrow and show you how I am going.
thanks for looking
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment