Wednesday, September 14, 2011


Graphic 45 has just announced their Halloween Rejuvenaiton Challenge! Here is what they had to say about the challenge.
"Fall and Halloween are definitely on the way and we thought it would be fun to have an altered art challenge that's inspired by this colorful season. We're asking you to take an old object and bring it back to life with Graphic 45! We've all got stuff around the house that could use a little dressing up. Maybe it's something you found at a garage sale, thrift store, or even an old item that's been sitting in the basement since forever. We want you to create a beautiful Halloween or Fall-themed altered art project from any old, random objects you might have using Graphic 45 products. It's the perfect craft challenge to jump-start your holiday crafting!
The submission deadline is September 25th. Email submissions to charee@g45papers.com. On September 26th all of the submissions will be uploaded to our Facebook photos and you will get to vote for your favorite submission by "Like"-ing it! Voting is from September 26th to 7am on Septmeber 30th. The TWO projects with the most likes win! Winners will be announced on Friday morning at 8am on our Facebook and on our blog.
The prize? You could win our entire Christmas Emporium collection! A 12x12 and 8x8 Paper Pad, both coordinating chipboard die-cuts and one of each cling stamp! That's a $76 USA value! Wow! We can't wait to see what you create!"
What a wonderful prize and having just received the new Christmas Emporium Collection myself to play with, I can tell you the best Christmas collection I have seen so far. So have a go, Graphic 45 and myself would love to see what you come up with.

Halloween is not realy big in Australia, but is catching on!

Sorry for not posting but I have been so busy doing Graphic 45 projects for the blog and classes at Seriously Scrapbooking. In regards to my book I will be teaching here on my blog, I can tell you at this stage the first page will be using the new primer range. I hope over the weekend to finish the page and post a list of materials you will need to have on hand to make the page.

I am featured on the Graphic 45 blog today, so pop over there for a tutorial by me. I hope to post the project and tutorial on my blog tomorrow.

thanks for looking

Jane

1 comment: