Sunday, January 30, 2011

Unbelieveable





Jan and I have survived our 1st day of CHA, it was unbelievable, and you need to be there to see it all. I took over 600 photo's. I started at the G45 booth and caught up with the lovely Ladies there. I took lots of photo's of their stand and all my projects on display there. My next stop was scrapbooking and beyond, where I got 15 magazines for everyone back home., this issues is the one with my book in it.. My next stop was October Afternoon. The show started at 10am and by 1.30pm I had visited only 4 booths. I did an order for of all Tim Holt's new lines and then it was time to catch the man himself. I watched him using his new stains and I will be ordering them tomorrow. Jan and I were lucky enough to receive an autograph tag from Tim himself. I met Melissa Frances, and Teresa Collins and they were kind enough to let me have my photo taken with them.
I have been having trouble with the Internet here, and this post has taken me three hours to do. I am down to typing with one finger, so I don't hit any other keys and loose the lot. So I am going to post now, so Jan can go to sleep.
thanks foe looking.
Jane

8 comments:

  1. wow so many photos!!! can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh - Teresa Collins - I adore her - super jealous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another photo with Tim Holtz...nearly five years since the last. Can't wait to see his new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing simply amazing... you must be oozing with excitment and lovin' meeting all those "scrappers" and photos as well..woo hoo!! lots of scrapping coming up, I can tell !!?? hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting Jane (I'm super jealous!) Hope you're having a ball!
    Hugs
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love reading about your adventures. Sorry the internet is playing up so we can't hear more. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow so Wonderful that you are have a grate time and taking so many pictures wow
    I Love you work thank you. Enyjoy souther California it is a wonderful place to live and play. Sorry the weather has turned
    Linda USA ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girlfriend! Just want to let you know that "SHE" got Tracey and me home safe and sound. I'm in talks with "SHE" to see if "SHE" can get me to Australia one day soon! hee hee

    It was wonderful to meet you and spend some time hanging out. Wish it could have been longer! You are so sweet and kind. And amazingly creative! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete