Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Album comes up for Auction on Sunday 23rd January



When Sherry asked me to donate a project for the flood appeal in Queensland, I want to give something special. Up for Auction on Sunday 23rd at 10am-8pm is one of my albums. This one is the blue Awnings album by K & Company. This was a series of classes run over one year. Each month we got together and I created a double or single layout using all the lovely lines of paper and embellishments from K&Co. The Album and layouts all match, you just need to add your photo's and jouraling. It would be perfect for a gift or just a special album for a special person. I had a lot of fun designing and making this album and really enjoyed teaching it. It was to be for one of my daughters, but she will just have to wait, Queensland is more important. We have been thinking of our fellow Australians who have had lives destroyed by this natural disaster. We can all do a bit to help and every little bit makes a difference. If you would like to help then join us for the auction at Your Creative Journey Silent Auction on sunday 23rd of January between 10am-8pm
and bid on my album or any other work of art that you like. You will need to email Sherry for a number to bid on any of the auctions.
thanks so much for looking
Jane
PS only 8 sleeps to go.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in CHA! ps I heard that a customer of mine visited your store recently, I am now the happy owner of a rapidly disappearing bag of yummy sugared peanuts ;)

    ReplyDelete