Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ok, so it's not the Masters Projects

I forgot that in the rush to get my masters projects off, I didn't take any photos. Its now 6pm and I am still at the shop having taught my Graphic 45 Christmas prayer to 10 lovely Ladies, who went home worn out. I was going to show you my masters, but I am too tired to take the photos and then edit them and then post them on my blog. It feels like a job for Monday. Instead I will put another of my pages on my blog for you.
This one is on my Eldest Daughter, it may look familiar as I based a Graphic 45 layout on my book page. Because the book went to Graphic 45 and was to stay there and I loved this page so much I re-did it and changed it so I had it in a 12x12 layout for my album here in Australia. I used the Graphic 45 Bathing Beauty's on the front as a mat for Beth's photo. I love cutting out, so I cut out the three ladies in a row and shaped them to perch on the photo of the lady below. I had two cute photos of Beth, so one went on the front and I made a flap and used some beautiful K&Co hinges I had been saving for that special project! I have a beautiful photo Beth took of herself for the other side of the page. I used Tim Holtz's film strip, Maya road pins, 7 Gypsies Bracelet kit for Beth's title and ribbons. All the rub ons in the book are Creative Imaginations.
I love this range from Graphic 45, I think its the colours that speak to me and I use them over and over again. I also love German Scrap and the way it adds a border to my work. I also love using Graphic 45 to create frames and borders to my layouts.
Hope you enjoy.
Thanks for Looking.
Jane
PS Only 38 Sleeps until I leave for USA and CHA.

2 comments:

  1. Stunning! Can't wait to see your Masters projects. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete