Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What's New

So much has been going on in my life over the past few weeks. I got my box from Graphic 45, full of new papers and embellishments. I was so excited and couldn't wait to play. I had to control myself as it was Friday morning and I was teaching. I had a late night scrap that night as well. Saturday found me teaching two classes. I ending up taking my box home Saturday night with half the shop, so I had ribbons, stamps, inks, and more to play with. The idea was to get as much done over the weekend ready to send to the States Tuesday morning so it would arrive in time for a dear friend to take it all in her suitcase to CHA for me. I ended up doing a Halloween in Wonderland Layout and mini book, a Steampunk Layout and mini book and a Steampunk pop-up card. VERY HAPPY with how it all turned out. I can do show and tell next week after the show. If you are in the States and attending the show then let me know what you think. I know Diane from Graphic 45 has my final entry for the design team at the show as well. I am loving all the new ranges from Graphic 45. It just gets better and better and I am loving my time with them.
We have our all day scrap this Saturday at the shop and are flat out cutting kits and packing all the bits and pieces we need. Not to mention cooking all the delectables for morning tea and lunch. We have 75 ladies joining us for an amazingly fun and enjoyable not to mention creative day.
Will hopefully post again soon.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment